Monthly Updates: February 2013

Mizu Mizu Newspaper: February 2013

Sorry guys! It's been a year since my last update. All the work I've been doing has really taken a toll on this blog.

I haven't been posting much here but I have been collating all research pertaining to certain theories as well as some additional information.

Expect the following information to appear within the month (hopefully):

1. Momonosuke 
2. Artificial Devil Fruits
3. Chimera Theory
4. Yami Yami no Myth
5. Sub-Theory: Black Cloth

I will update previous theories and post them as Pacifista Posts. Think of them as quick updates every time I add to a previous post, or if I make a new post. Somewhat like the World Government making new Pacifistas.

The title will follow the format of: PX-# [mmddyy] (e.g. PX-1 [020713] )

Thanks everyone! And watch out for Monthly Updates and Pacifista Posts in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment